As all of us know, freshman year of high school is coming to an end. I can honestly say I happy to be closing this chapter of a fairy tail novel. This year has gone but unbelievably quickly. High school is definitely a step up from eight grade, not being chaperoned by adults for eight hours a day has it perks. I delights me to know that 1/4 of my high school career is almost officially over. If I were to rate freshman year I'd give it three stars, it wasn't particularly thrilling but it did have it's high moments.
Summer is on the horizon and I'm ready. This summer will be thrill packed, and I'll make sure of it. I'm leaving the country for a week, and will be away from home for over a month. I can't wait to leave the classroom and enter the real world to experience my youth. I most excited for the lack of school work and information that can be used later in life. The end of school couldn't arrive sooner.
(click 'read more' for reading times)
A Thousand Splendid Suns - Khaled Hosseni
pg. 96 - 415
6 hours
Hey Martie,
ReplyDeleteI really liked your post! I agree this year has gone by very quickly. I also want the year to be over. I would give this year 4 out of 5 stars because of the freedom and privileges of high school.
Happy Blogging,
Omar
Martie,
ReplyDeleteI'm very happy about summer, too! I agree with you in giving this year 3 stars; it was fun sometimes, but others were tough.
Great post!
Chanler
Hey Martine,
ReplyDeleteI agree, this year has gone by fairly fast. It has its perks but the work is just bland. I am verrry ready for summer. I wont let it go to waste this year at all, that is for sure.
What country are you going to? It sounds like fun.
Sincerely,
Paul