Saturday, November 16, 2013

Break.

I know all of us are thinking it, thanksgiving break is right around the corner. Thanksgiving has to be one of my favorite holidays, and not just because of the large portions of food. I enjoy the laid back environment and the precursor to the Christmas season (which I love even more).

Thanksgiving epitomizes fall and family, which are some of my favorite things. Family, fun, food, fall, and a full stomach makes thanksgiving pretty wizard. It's essentially a decent excuse to stuff my face in public. Being able to take a recess from school isn't too shabby either. Honestly I'll probably spend my break on Netflix and Hulu catching up on pointless TV dramas, and drinking tea. I've even prayed in chapel that the teacher's didn't assign work, but we know that's inevitable.

Hope everyone has a great upcoming week to the holiday! (▰˘◡˘▰) 




"Dr. Birds Advice for Sad Poets"- Evan Roskos
pgs. 85-125 1 hour and 30 minutes

2 comments:

  1. Hey Martine,
    I really liked your use of wizard in this blog post! I agree with you that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I hope you have a good break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martine,

    Your blog post is so funny and defiantly describes you! I like how you add what you are doing, what you did in chapel, and even mentioned Christmas Break! I love Christmas and Thanksgiving too. Great post!

    Happy Blogging,

    Annie Kramer

    ReplyDelete