PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: Thanks to all the people who made this birthday day great. (▰˘◡˘▰)
Sunday, August 25, 2013
my b-day weekend
My birthday was during the middle of the first week of school. I was happy to see my friends remembered, because usually they don't know until I tell them. I didn't plan on doing anything in the middle of the week considering most of my close friends are anxious and school obsessed, like me. So instead of doing something risqué like going a movie on a school night, I opted for going to lunch with a few of them. We also went to Urban (yes I call it Urban because Urban Outfitters is too mainstream) there I picked up one of those cool film camera's that had things like "PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!" and "IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY" already printed on blank film. Then we proceed to take way too many selfies because we're teenagers. At lunch we complained about first world problems like, what to wear to homecoming, and what upperclassmen were cute. I had a great time especially since I received candy, nutella, a Starbucks card, and a Hello Kitty ballon.
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: Thanks to all the people who made this birthday day great. (▰˘◡˘▰)
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: Thanks to all the people who made this birthday day great. (▰˘◡˘▰)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi, Martine! I loved how you made this so funny! I could actually hear your voice in my head and could imagine how you would say certain things. Happy late birthday!
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
Chanler
Hey Martine!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all I would like to point out that the miranda cosgrove card is amazing. Also, I am really glad you had a good birthday and got to spend it with your friends!
Happy Late Birthday
Katie
hey Marie!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Katie, Miranda Cosgrove is the bomb.com! I wish i had a birthday during the school week, mine is at the end of summer, so nobody really remembers it. But i bet you were excited when all your friends wished you a happy birthday!